This all eye-catchy chicken and vegetables combination made with some asian-region sauces will spice up your moment, from the sight to the feel.
Here we go with the recipe and procedure of our stir fried chicken with vegetables
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small bell peppers, green and red
- 1 small onion, shredded
- Chinese cabbage, shredded
1. Heat oil. Add chicken, cook for 1 minute stirring occasionally. Add water a bit
2. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, onion. stir.
3. Add water. Stir
4. Add the remaining vegetables
5. Correct seasoning